Please help me pray:
- that my relationship with Francis be strengthened during this pandemic. That we would get through it and be together for the rest of our lives through God's grace
- financial help given the pandemic has been extra straining, along with costs for my schooling
- good health and long life for my parents and that I be able to provide for them and give them all that they deserve
- that all of my friends and loved ones be safe at all times, especially during this global crisis
- that i would succeed in my medical schooling and medical career, and be able to serve people and be God's instrument in healing
I've been (physically) separated from the man I love for several months due to the pandemic. Our circumstances prevent us from seeing together as much as we used to. I thought this year would be the time to make up for it but certain turn of events has made it hard for us to be with each other again. Please help me pray that we can be reunited and reconciled soon - as the agony of waiting and uncertainty of everyday adds unnecessary strain and confusion - and that we both be strong and have faith that we would endure another trial brought about by this pandemic. Thank you.
I'm currently on my 4th year of medical school - which is usually the year that we learn the practical aspect of what we studied hard for the last three years. Thanks to the pandemic and horrible government, that's been put on hold and we have 5 months left to gain experience before graduation and individually struggling to find hospitals that would accommodate and have the capacity to provide the necessary skills we need. Please pray for us clinical clerks/junior interns because our career and ability to become effective doctors is impaired and we're not sure now how to make up for this. Please pray we get the experience we need. Please pray for our safety and a miracle that we would be one day be able to serve people and assist in their healing.
Submit your prayer request. Thousands of caring people will see it and pray for you.